All reviewsbriarwood malltowne place suitespool toysfull kitchensmall kitchensized refrigeratoryogurtwalking distance to the mallwaffle ironsuite hotelspool area was cleanshort driveparking lotdorm roomking bedfree breakfasthousekeeping staff
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights in April in an accessible room. Everything is new and clean in this recently completed building. All staff members were exceptionally friendly. Even the cleaning crew smiled and greeted us in the hallway. The room had new stainless steel kitchen appliances, even an automatic dishwasher. The cabinets were filled with new stainless steel pots and pans that were cleaner and more modern in design than those we have at home.

The beds were very comfortable. We did not experience any disturbing noise levels even though the hotel was fully booked for at least one of the nights of our stay. Plenty of hot water at all times of the day and night. The heating system worked very well. The parking lot is close to the building entrances which would be helpful for someone with a disability.

Our only criticism is that the towels could have been a bit thicker.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Jaime Q, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Towneplace Suites Ann Arbor South. We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us in April. It was great to read that we were able to accommodate your needs and exceeded your expectations. Thank you for taking notice to the wonderful amenities that our rooms have to offer. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Have stayed several times at this property and love it. Everyone is helpful and friendly. The suites are tastefully decorated and extremely clean. Location is perfect if you want to spend the weekend shopping at Briarwood Mall or for business meetings in the State/Eisenhower area. Although they don't have a Bistro, their snacks and morning breakfast are always the best!

Room Tip: I didn't order room service and not sure they offer this option but given my experience with everything else I can't imagine it being bad if available.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Jaime Q, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your loyalty to the Towneplace Suites Ann Arbor South. Our team strives to create an excellent and unique experience for all of our guests. We are so glad that we did so with your stays at our hotel! I agree with you on our convenient location , it accomodates well for all types of travelers. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip for a month and its price tag was the same as any other hotel in the area. It's much nicer having the extra room and kitchen if needed. Every staff member I dealt with was more than accommodating, and one of the friendliest I've had in all of my travels. They even went out of there way to recommend entertainment and restaurants for me off the beaten path. This will be my destination hotel anytime I'm back in the area. Marriott owes this team a big kudos for their service. Thanks again guys !

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review . We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! It was great to read that our hotel and staff exceeded your expectations. We understand that when traveling for business that you have many choices when it comes to lodging. We are glad that the TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor South is your destination when coming to the area. We cant wait to have you come back and stay with us again!

See you soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2013

This hotel in brand new and very clean. The rooms are very spacious. The queen beds are truly queens, recently stayed at a hotel offering queen beds that were only slightly larger doubles.

The staff was super nice and accomodating. Shout out to the front desk staff that helped me weigh my luggage...I was just under the 50 lb limit and it was great to not worry about that at the airport.

Breakfast is cereals and muffins...more than sufficient. plently of breakfast places in town.

I have already booked my hotel room in August when I take my daughter back to college.

Room Tip: Would ask for a room away from the highway, although the noice didn't bother me, especially if you have the fan on in your room
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Jaime Q, Manager at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

It was a pleasure to read your review! Thank you for taking notice and appreciation to the layout of our rooms. We take pride in the space and comfort that our rooms have to offer. I was glad to see that the front desk assisted you with your luggage so that your trip back could be stress free. Since your stay, we have expanded on our breakfast selections by adding scrambled eggs and sausage. We look forward to seeing you again in August!

Thanks Again!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

You can be sure that when you stay in a Marriott you will obtain the quality that you expect from a Marriott Hotel, doesn´t matter if is a Marriott Residence Inn, a Marriot TownePlace, or just a hotel. If you are not at home, being in a Marriott is the next best choice

Room Tip: Look for rooms in the 4th floor and the ones that are far from the high speed road so you can forget the noise during the night
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Jaime Q, Manager at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you find Marriott properties to be the best option when you are away from home. As an all suite Marriott property, we strive to make our guest feel as if they are at their home away from home. We can't thank you enough for you appreciation and loyalty towards Marriott. Being the newest Marriott property in the Ann Arbor area, our team will continue to work hard in order to provide the Marriott experience. Thank you for your stay with us and we hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Have a great day,