“Relocation to Ann Arbor - TownePlace Suites is the best!”

TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Relocation to Ann Arbor - TownePlace Suites is the best!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My family and I stayed at the TownePlace Suites for 3.5 months starting in January 2014 as we looked for a house in Ann Arbor. The team there is fantastic and I can't say enough good things about everyone we encountered. The hotel is a few years young and is kept immaculately clean by the great housekeeping crew. Not surprising since everyone from housekeeping to management cares alot about the the guest experience. If you're staying in Ann Arbor for a night or a month, you can't go wrong there.

I'd give them 6 stars if I could.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank UpInTheAir80
Brittany V, Front Desk at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Hey Chris! Thank you so much for the GLOWING review! We have truly loved having you and your family here with us. I am so pleased to hear that your experience here has been great and we look forward to welcoming you back! Our team takes pride in making our guest feel at home and we are glad to have you as a part of our TownePlace Family.
See you in a couple weeks!
Alex Wade

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Very clean, great location and good customer service. Conveniently located 5 minutes from U of MI. Would definitely come back.

Mall next door and plenty of parking. Kitchen in room is fantastic. Loved the welcome bag with water and fritos.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Melthegolfer
Brittany V, Front Desk at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Hi Melthegolfer!
Thank you so much for your kind words about the experience you had here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ann Arbor. It is our goal to exceed all of our guests expectations and we are so glad that we did so with your stay! We look forward to having you and the gymnasts here with us again in the near future!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I spent one night and I have to admit, the staff was incredibly professional and helpful. I had to ask them several questions regarding breakfast, check-out times, places to eat nearby, and a few other things. The people who worked there literally came from behind the desk, named a few places to eat, showed me where they were located on this map that was on the wall, and even provided me a magazine with coupons for these places.

The room was very clean, easy to get to, quite, and spacious. The mattresses were comfortable, not too hard, but not too soft. The pool area was clean, maintained, and best of all, available. The fitness center was a little small and didn't offer much room if more than two people wanted to workout without using a treadmill.

Overall, I would definitely return to this location next time I am in Ann Arbor.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Brittany V, Front Desk at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Hello rynsgr8! Thank you so much for the glowing review! Our team takes pride in providing our guest with a memorable stay! I am so happy to hear that our team made that possible with your visit to Ann Arbor. We also aim to be as knowledgeable about the area as we can in order to provide our guests with the best recommendations and I am extremely happy that we were able to do so. Thanks again! We look forward to having you back the next time you are in town!
Ohio
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We were recently in town for an event at the Michigan Theater and found this hotel. It is directly across from a large mall and dining options. The University of MI is just a short drive away (few miles from the hotel). The room felt like a modern apartment! The the kitchen area was stocked with silver wear, plates, pots, and a full stove and dishwasher. The stainless steel appliances added to the modern feel. Beds were comfy and the desk was great for sitting and completing work. The sofa expands into a bed which is great in case you need to make extra sleeping arrangements based on how many are in a room. Breakfast was basic with bread, milk, waffle maker, cereal, and oatmeal packets. Would be nice to have fresh oatmeal. Its the first hotel I've been to that had string cheese as an option at breakfast, which is great! That is a good grab and go snack for kids and adults. I would definitely stay here again!

2 Thank 4GTravels
Brittany V, at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Hello 4GTravels! I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your experience with us. It was great to read that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities that the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ann Arbor has to offer. We get excited about introducing our guests to the brand that we love! Our team looks forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in the area.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Noblesville, Indiana
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We had a great stay. In town for a hockey game.
Room small for a family of 4.
Hotel staff was great, they planned a leprechaun visit tour room while we were out. They loved it.
The staff is ahead of the game.
Breakfast bar a little smaller than others.

2 Thank michiael
Brittany V, Sales Coordinator at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Hello Michiael! Thank you for your kind words and feedback from your experience with us. It was great to read that your family enjoyed the visit from "Lewey the Leprechaun". I must say that our team enjoyed it too! We have fun while providing our memorable guest service. I cant thank you enough for giving us the opportunity to serve you as our guest. The next time you and your family are in the area, we hope to have you back!
East Jordan, Michigan
Reviewed 8 March 2014

While the rooms are a little on the expensive side, the clean, comfortable and family-friendly atmosphere more than makes up for the higher price. We stayed for two nights and enjoyed every moment. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

1 Thank Mary W
Brittany V, Sales Coordinator at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for your kind words, Jayme M! I sincerely appreciate you taking notice to the great value of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ann Arbor. Our team works hard to give every guest a memorable experience and we are so glad that we did so with your stay. Next time you and your family are in town, we would love to welcome you back!
Thanks again and Go Blue!
Romulus, Michigan
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I'm back for the third time. I spent my birthday here in January,and the staff was great at my
beck and call. Today 3/1/2014 I'm back with a family from my organization (nonprofit) and they
are amazed at the staff, the rooms, the breakfast, they have Never seen a hotel like this. This place just helped this family want to be able to become self - sufficient sooner and treat their
family to this type of hotel. The kids are having a blast in the pool, I am so glad I could share
the TPS with this family, I never would have taken them to any other hotel, loving this one the
way I do.

Room Tip: I stayed on lower and upper level, recommend both.