TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbriarwood malltowne place suitespool toyssmall kitchensized refrigeratoryogurthard boiled eggsshort drivefree breakfastother hotelsparking lotlarge mallthe breakfast areacollege visithot tuban extended stayroad noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Nice hotel. Good value for money. Not close to University but not too far. Will need a car. Free breakfast was sparse but typical for this level hotel. I'd stay here again if I needed to be in Ann Arbor. Thankfully, all kids have graduated, now!

Room Tip: Get government rate if you qualify.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Brittany V, Sales Coordinator at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Hello Julian! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You must be so proud and relieved now that all of your kids are done with school! It was great to read that you enjoyed your stay here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ann Arbor. We are currently working on the expansion to our breakfast. Thank you for your feedback on that.
Thanks again and Go Blue!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I really like this place. Everything felt and smelled new. The staff was friendly, the work out room was a good size. The pool and hot tub was great. The hotel was right beside the mall, awesome location. The breakfast was included and was good. We really liked the suite rooms. The room was a great size. We would defiantly stay again.

Stayed: July 2014

Thanks for the review, capm177! You were correct in guessing that the hotel is new. We just opened our doors in October of 2012. Thank you for your appreciation towards our suites. Our studios are 30% larger than the average hotel room making the stay more comfortable for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Ann Arbor.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed here one night enroute to a family reunion. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and suited our needs. One piece of advise: if you plan to have kids sleep on the couch, opt for the 2 queen room instead of the King with a couch. It was a little cramped.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Flyrodtrouter
Brittany V, Sales Coordinator at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Hello Flyroudtrouter! Thank you for the review. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ann Arbor. I would have to agree with you, the Studio Two Queen room is best when staying with more than two people. We hope to welcome you back the next time you and your family are in Ann Arbor.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This was a very well kept inn in a good location. The young woman at the front desk was friendly and helpful. I arrived later on a Sunday afternoon and the adjacent Briarwood Mall was closing. I didn't feel like driving into town to eat and the hotel does not have a restaurant. The clerk suggested that I might like the restaurant at the Hilton Garden Inn on the other side of the parking lot. She was right. The waitress and meal there were excellent. I was coming off a cross country trip with the expected good and bad lodging experiences. This was a good one and an nice way to end my 2 week stay in the U.S. before returning to Canada. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Brittany V, Sales Coordinator at TownePlace Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thanks for the review, Jeff! I appreciate your kind words and feedback from your stay here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ann Arbor. It was wonderful to read that your experience with us was a great way to end your trip. I will be sure to let our team know of their job well done. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stopped at this property on our way to northwest Michigan and will be back every time we make this trip.

From the greeting by the room clerk to the immaculate comfortable studio the visit was perfect until checkout. The small kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, dishes, glasses, flatware and coffee was well stocked. The bath had sufficient towels, shampoo etc. Breakfast was excellent.

They even have a wall-sized map on one side of the lobby where the staff willingly helps with suggestions and directions. You can see any local destination from the hotel in one view.

Obviously we were very impressed and the stay was a joy especially compared to the disaster that was the Hilton Royal Palms in Myrtle Beach two weeks ago. The Town Suites gives four time the service at one-fourth the cost.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for a GLOWING review, Bill! I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations from check-in to checkout. One of my favorite features of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ann Arbor is also the TowneMap! It makes it easy to see the locations of Ann Arbors local favorites. I hope that your travels bring you this way again soon as we are looking forward to welcoming you back.