“A nice place to eat”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #80 of 621 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stopped with my wife at Red Robin after shopping in the adjacent mall. The service was good and the food was served hot and in in good time. My wife enjoyed the mac & cheese and I had a very good burger.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I've just had my second meal in Red Robin and again I'm fully satisfied. The service is great and burgers fabulous. They offer nice selection of tap beers as well. I love their sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The food was GREAT, the service was extremely fast and the waiter very pleasant. Nice family-friendly atmosphere as well.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stopped in at the last minute with a hockey group. Waitress did a great job!! She made sure to get kids fed first and to keep our drinks going. That is all it takes to keep our group happy!!

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Was in town and figured I wanted a good burger for dinner with the bottomless fries which I love their steak fries. Food was great, service fast and efficient, clean and of corse the price was reasonable. Only reason I did not give it five stars was because it is nothing special