“2014 Winter Classic”
Review of Michigan Stadium

Michigan Stadium
Ranked #1 of 93 things to do in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Was here when history was made 105,416 in attendance . This place is huge . excellent outing had by all . if only the weather was warmer.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

For it being 13 degrees and snowing all day, the stadium accommodated 105,491 very well behaved Canadian and U.S.hockey fans quite well.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We, along with 105,000 + others, went to the Winter Classic hockey game between the Leafs and Red Wings on New Years day. The stadium was bigger than I expected though I know it is called ‘The Big House’. The setup they did was unreal and worth every penny to attend.

Only downfalls to me were the stairs. They were so slick due to the amount of snow falling I almost took a header twice trying to get to the bathroom. Not much they could do about that I suppose with the amount of snow coming down, but an usher with a box of salt could have been really helpful. Or railings that go all the way up the aisle to aid you in less than appealing weather conditions.
Second would the whereabouts of the ATM machines. We asked a concession clerk where we could find one, obviously looking to spend the money there, and was given a direction of ‘over there’ pointing to the next section. We headed that way and did not find one. We finally found one by accident outside the concession area when we went to purchase a 50/50 ticket.

The stadium looks like a great place to watch a ball game and will hopefully bringing my brother back to watch one with me in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Have been attending games here since 1967 - and entering the ring into the bowl still takes my breath away. And when you hear " Good afternoon, and welcome to Michigan Stadium for this the......", and. "Band -- take the field". Goosebumps and tears. The flyovers have become more frequent and are great, as are the night games, the fireworks, and even the "big chill" hockey gametes. Go Blue.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Be advised that they will tow your car from the Michigan Golf Course, which is next to The Big House, during football Saturday's 2 hours after the game!

I went with my wife and another couple to the Nebraska game this year. Wasn't told that the car had to be gone 2 hours after the game. Came back 2 and 40 minutes later, bang! The car was gone, along with 7 others. HMM, boy was that fast work! I was told that there is a sign on the gate when you ener the course. On the way out after picking up my car I saw it; but only after I had to stop and read. The way the trafic control was being done, there was no way anyone was seeing that sign. My question is ...Right afer they tell you it's 20 bucks to park, why don't they mention..."Oh, by the way the car has to be gone 2 hours after the game. Why not? I guess that makes too much sense and maybe the Chief of Police doesn't get that hole sponsorship from the tow company that he gets for his annual golf outing.

So $180 later; which no one had the balls to mention, only the Tow Pirates when we picked up the car. Oh and by the way...Cash Only! What a joke. We all said we aren't going back there any time soon. Too impersonal, I'll stick with Camp Randall, Madison Wisconsin.