“"Amaizing"”

Knight's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Knight's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 609 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We enjoyed dinner at this Ann Arbor institution the night prior to a big home University of Michigan football game. The atmosphere was loud and very casual, but the food was great and the wait staff was very attentive. Drinks were generously poured, and our beef was cooked to order. Upon learning we were celebrating an anniversary, we were treated to a dessert which we had to take with us, as we were much too full! We chose the delicious homemade key lime pie. Nothing fancy, but a great meal at a fair price in a great town! Go blue!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

While in a local pub, we asked the bartender where he would take friends from out of town if he could choose one place in Ann Arbor. He mentioned the "regular" places that people seem to go and then mentioned Knights Steakhouse. Apparently, Knights is also a butchery, so the meat process is controlled from beginning to end.

So, to the review, ambience is warm and inviting not anywhere pretentious. They cater to regular people who simply want a good meal. So, you don't have to dress up, just show up with an appetite.

Food was great, from salad to entree. Had the Filet Mignon and it melted in my mouth. Tender, juicy and well flavored. The king crab side legs were some of the sweetest I have ever eaten which is surprising because Ann Arbor is definitely not on the coast!

Drinks were generous with alcohol, which is something that the bartender had mentioned and he was not mistaken. Good drinks, good food, and good service.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I tried all the steak houses in town and this is the best! great service, friendly staff, and best of all, Tasty bone-in ribeyes!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I was a guest at Knight's, a local "secret", and the place was packed on this summer night. The service was prompt and the meals were great!! We had London Broil, sirloin steak, Asiago basil whitefish and French Dips. All the food was tasty and presented in a "knightly" manner. The atmosphere was friendly, but loud. I will go back and promise not to let the secret out!!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

A steakhouse's best meal should be a steak...not here. The petite fillet mignon was cooked as ordered (rare), but it was tough...not good. I don't believe it was a fillet mignon, might have been fillet of beef, but definatley not mignon. I absolutely LOVE beef, I could only choke down half of this tiny fillet....My husband ordered prime rib and said it didn't taste very good at all......Very dissapointed. Will not be going back and would not recommend it! I also thought it was a little pricey...a tiny 6 oz fillet "mignon" was $28...there are way better places to eat!

2  Thank borntotravel999

Been to Knight's Steak House? Share your experiences!