“Friendly and relaxing and so dependable”

Real Seafood Company - Ann Arbor
Reserve with OpenTable
Real Seafood Company - Ann Arbor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 610 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Liberty and William
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Real Seafood Co. is just like a warm hug. We come for lunch when driving back to Cleveland from Kalamazoo and always look forward to it. In the summer, I love sitting near the open front doors- keeps the summer nearby at all times!

Today we had a cup of clam chowder, shrimp cocktail (split with my husband), and a perch entrée, also split. The shrimp was a little watery, but everything else was very nice. The perch came with two sides, and we got redskins and a salad. We loved our soup-my husband had the gazpacho. With two drinks(about $20), the bill was 67.

Just the right amount of tasty food, an attentive, friendly, and intelligent server - just what we were looking for. Thanks again, RSF for being SO dependable!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I tried the Sea Base in a Miso Glaze. It was awesome. This place is a bit expensive however, the quality of the food made it worth it. Great friendly server Amanda.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have dined here at least twice a year for at least 20 years. No disapointments. Very good service and very good food. There is no rush to get you out which makes for a very nice opportunity to catch up with friends

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We visited this restaurant recently with two other couples, and had a great time. We were not sure of what to expect because the big art fair was going on when we were there, but it turned out excellent. Our server, Amber was very knowledgeable and helpful. We all six had different dishes and all enjoyed them. We will be back again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Even though I rarely visit downtown Ann Arbor anymore, I still come back to Real Seafood Co. I consider this my default downtown restaurant. It's a convenient place to eat simply because it's very close to a large parking garage. *I wonder how parking will be when Blimpy Burger makes it triumphant return?*

I rarely order the same menu twice so this time, I ordered the Kale salad. Although I wasn't expecting the big canned tower presentation, I thoroughly enjoyed the flavors and textures. The service was very timely and gracious, even offering to help with the digitized tablet menus. I could get used to those menus!

When in doubt, in downtown Ann Arbor, Real Seafood Co. usually works.