“Good food and atmosphere”
Review of Seva Restaurant

Seva Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 603 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great place to meet up with colleagues for lunch. The food is always fresh and original. I love their sweet potato fries

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The food here is very good. Love the TLT & the Bean Burrito. If you want an appetizer the general so's cauliflower is very good. I am not a vegetarian and love to take people to this restaurant for a great experience.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have eaten here several times but it was years ago. The food was very good and I'm not a vegetarian. The service was very good as well.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had a vegetarian burrito, not necessarily indigestible on its own merit, but certainly over-priced. Had a beer, some kind of vegetarian IPA, as well. That was terrible. Overall, not a great restaurant, saying this not because I'm not a vegetarian. Vegetarian food can taste better.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

we went to seva weekend. we ordered several dishes. very delicious.my kids love the sandwich there. waitress are very firendly.

it will move this winter from aa downtown. we will go again.