“First and best in my Vegetarian book!”
Review of Seva Restaurant

Seva Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 593 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“First and best in my Vegetarian book!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My first trip to Ann Arbor I had dinner there now I never miss an opportunity to have dinner or lunch there and Sunday Brunch - oh my!!! They are currently located in the downtown area but will be moving to the west side. I am looking forward to how they transform their new location.

• Visited November 2013

Royal Oak, Michigan
“Kudos to this gem Vegan-Vegetarian joint.”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I try to eat mostly Vegan foods, but I can't say I am fond of the execution of flavorless foods at most places, Seva did a great job with my stir fry with a peanut based sauce, it was flavorful and delicious, though it could have used a bit more spice to balance out the richness of the peanut sauce. I don't recommend the Virgil's root beer, definitely prefer IBC. Food and experience was good all an all, will try the one in Detroit since that's closer to me next time.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank NikaNumber1
perrysburg
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped in last night to grab a lite bite before going to the Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase in the same building. This was my first visit to a vegetarian restaurant. I had the Hungarian Mushroom soup and it was delicious! The service was very friendly and quick. I would like to stop back again and sample some of the entrees!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank MDM2013
Libertyville, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Food is always excellent - and healthy here. Had a great meal, like the atmoshphere, great waitstaff. Highly recommend

Visited October 2013
“Great”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

It is good place for casual meeting with friends inside campus. Great food and nice atmosphere. Service is excellant. Highly recomended if you are in ann arbor