“Campus Deli”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Austin, Texas
“Campus Deli”
Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

Food was good. Service average. Sandwich was huge. Don't think quality as good as other Deli's I've experienced. Service average. Right near campus so you'd think it would be packed but pretty much empty. Prices very good for quantity and quality.

Chicago, Illinois
“Average, average, average”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I don't know what the fuss is about.

The prices are better than Zingerman's but the sandwiches are not. The quality is not as good and they simply don't taste as good.

We visited on a Friday evening at 6pm and the place was deserted. Service was good and there are lots of sandwiches to choose from. Definitely disappointed. I expected more.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank rwgrncrd
michigan
“My favorite!”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I don't live in Ann arbor anymore, but when I did I used to always go this place. This place makes the best sandwiches, and even better, they support our great team. Go big blue!

• Visited July 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum Yum.”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We came in on a Saturday and about had the place to ourselves. Both my husband and myself had the georgia ruben. Turkey, coleslaw, dressing, and cheese. I could not put this sandwich down, and I was sad when it was gone.
The wall was neat seeing all the signatures that people have left. We will be back the next time we are in Ann Arbor.

“great sandwhiches”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

we were recently in Ann Arbor for graduation. We did the usual Zingermans thing, great as always, However, we found this place, Maize and Blue, to be closer, easier, less time consuming and well worth it. The sandwhiches were excellent. Each was large, grilled if you want, stuffed, fresh etc. All good. Even the pickles were delicious. Try it out. You won't regret it.

• Visited April 2012