“Oh, how I love their coffee and treats!”

Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea
Ranked #4 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Sweetwaters is Ann Arbor's neighborhood coffeehouse offering classic cafe beverages as well as unique globally inspired beverages . We have a varied selection of custom roasted coffees including our most popular Organic Fair Trade Midnight Blend. If you prefer teas, we have a large selection of premium and select loose leaf teas. Whole leaf teas like our hand rolled, floral Dragon Pearl Jasmine, makes our tea selection one of the best. Our handcrafted Ginger Lemon Tea is an herbal tea infusion coveted by many. We also offer refreshing cold beverages like our Cold Brew coffees and frozen Ice Dragons. Come in and find a drink reminiscent of where you've been, where you are, or where you want to be!
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I absolutely love going to sweetwaters cafe when I am in downtown Annarbor. I just recently started buying their ground coffee to take home as well. You can not go wrong with their coffee or any of their bake goods. I have had cakes, scones, and muffins and I love them all. The staff is also really helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is roomy both to just sit and relax or to catch up on papers or work.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was drawn here as this was voted Ann Arbor's best coffee by channel four news and noticed they had a very small simple menu, but with flavors that were not found in any chain coffee location. The baristas were nice and made suggestions based on my likes and then crafted my coffee with such care that a little heart formed on the foam. The salted brown sugar latte was very easy and tasty to drink, though I can't wait to go back something else!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Whether you are traveling in Ann Arbor, traveling through Ann Arbor or living in Ann Arbor, Sweetwaters cafe is a good place to stop by, have a cup of coffee with a cake, relax, catch up with stuff on the internet using their free wifi and / or just look back at the past events of the day. This place is very nice, friendly, spacious and quite. I came here long time back when I was traveling in Ann Arbor. Now, I come here often coz I live in A2.

Because of it's location and atmosphere, it's a great place to be if you are in Ann Arbor.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Every time we went out for lunch in any downtown restaurant in Ann Arbor, we decided to drink our coffee afterwards in Sweetwater and never had to regret. All their selections are well prepared, good, strong coffee and several of their cakes and sweets are also a good choice to finish a midday meal. I did not rate food, because we only had coffee and sometimes a small portion of cake to go with it.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I personally make an effort to visit this coffee shop each time I visit Ann Arbor, Michigan. This lovely coffee shop has everything one would expect from a coffee shop--coffee, French Press, espresso, cake, cookies, etc. In addition to this, Sweetwater has seating that accommodates seating for group; there is also seating for individuals wishing to do some work on a lap top while enjoying a cup of coffee. With afternoon to late evening hours, this coffee shop is a must-visit restaurant in downtown Ann Arbor.