“Wonderful in every way!”

Pacific Rim By Kana
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Rim By Kana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 593 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Michigan
“Wonderful in every way!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Dinner and service were both excellent! We were a party of four and had a calamari appetizer and a zucchini scallion appetizer that were both delicious. For our entrees we enjoyed the big eye tuna, sablefish, rib eye and lemongrass chicken dishes. All were excellent with the tuna being my favorite. My husband did not stop talking about the tuna all the way home and he usually does not make such a big deal about dinner. We were celebrating our daughters birthday and received a warmed chocolate cake with saki marinated cherries and ice cream to die for!! Really it was that good! We will definitely be back.

Visited March 2014

South Haven, Michigan
“A delightful night in Ann Arbor”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

My husband was delighted with my choice for an evening out in AA. Made a reservation noting that we had Ark tix for that same night for music after dinner. Host let me know the venue was right around the corner so we had time for a relaxing dinner. Had a glass of the rose from 2Lads. Not typically drinking rose found this very nice. My husband had the curry soup which he loved followed by the fabulous sablefish. I enjoyed the special seasonal salad and then the quinoa scallops. The passionfruit chocolate mousse was a great finish. The waiter and host both commented on our evening plans -- outstanding service, fabulous food, and a wonderful ambiance! Thanks! We'll be back!

Gex
“excellent Asian fusion menu”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The Pacific Rim is our favorite restorant when visiting family in Ann Arbor. The decor is simple but elegant and the menu is full of excellent options.One cant go wrong with the Thai calamari or the Unagi and avocado terrine for starters and the main courses are excellent- whether scallops, sable fish, tuna or rib-eye. The wine list has lots of interesting options at reasonable prices. The service was relaxed but highly attentive to details. An extra warm touch- one of our party couldnt join us due to illness so our server sent a serving of winter soup home for them!

• Visited March 2014
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went out for a special evening and were not disappointed. The 5 spice Old Fashioned might be my all time favorite drink and my wife really enjoyed her ginger grapefruit martinis. Appetizer sampler and calamari were both excellent. The Japanese sable fish and scallops were also delicious. Pricey, but worthy of the ranking - looking forward to our next visit...

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“deliciousness”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Whenever there is a restaurant week in Ann Arbor, Pacific Rim is our go to. The korean marinated ribeye is generally our go to dish as well. Service and ambience are always great. While it is a bit pricey, it is reasonable value for the quality of food and dining experience delivered. Definitely one of the better places in A2.

• Visited December 2013