“Elvis Sunday”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

With Elvis singing in the background my wife and I enjoyed our first breakfast at Northside Grill. My huevos rancheros was good though a bit too large for my taste. My wife's western omelet required hot sauce to give it some flavor. The service was excellent. Sitting outside we couldn't hear much of Elvis but what we did hear was nice.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Northside Grill is one of the oldest restaurant in Ann Arbor.
Their food and service both are wonderful.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I love breakfast, and I have tried it at many Ann Arbor restaurants over the past 6 years. This is by far my favorite. Fantastic flavors and reasonably priced. Definitely try to sit in the outdoor patio if you can. Love this spot!

1  Thank jmdeneweth
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I came to this location because I was informed that they served Corned Beef Hash - one of my all time breakfast favorites! Well, after two bites, I knew that it wasn't a match in heaven, and I settled for eating my eggs over easy and wheat toast with strawberry jam. I would have to say that it was the worst hash I had ever tasted, and I've tasted a LOT of hash! Big Al's in Cleveland, Ohio has the best ever. If you visit Ann Arbor Michigan, take it from me and save yourself a big disappointment - DON'T ORDER THE CORNED BEEF HASH!!!

1  Thank skystar2
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Long time AA resident decided to try Northside for the first time for Mother's Day breakfast. Potato pancakes were good, and my wife and son enjoyed the oatbran pancakes. I thought the coffee was delicious and our son loved sitting next to the orange juicer and seeing it in action. Seemed like a popular family spot as nearly every group that came in had kids of various ages.