“Not the best CPK I've been to, but still pretty good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #90 of 588 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Monroe, Michigan
“Not the best CPK I've been to, but still pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Our family recently visited CPK at Briarwood Mall for lunch. Service was fast and friendly, all 4 of us ordered individual pizzas, food was pretty good but we all agreed the CPK in Novi and Sommerset are better. Will return when in the area. Wish there was a CPK closer to home.!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We wanted a fast lunch that was not that expensive. The cost was a little higher than we were looking for. There service was top notch. Our server was extremely friendly. She understood that we were out of town and was very pleasant to talk to. She came by often to make sure we were doing alright. She even wished my son good luck on the meet. Great customer service.

Visited April 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Best gluten free pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

The husband and I come here just about every Friday after work for pizza. They have the best gluten free pizza and everything is always the same, and awesome. The atmosphere is a bit loud but the lights are dim so it's perfect for a date night!

• Visited February 2014
Ames, Iowa
“Disappointing, cold and drafty, poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Went to this restaurant on a frigid winter night. It was cold and drafty inside the restaurant, so I had to keep my down jacket on while eating dinner. I ordered the Kung Pao Spaghetti dish with shrimp and requested that the cook remove the tails from the shrimp since I dislike the mess of removing shrimp tails when they are in a sauce (as opposed to skewered shrimp or shrimp cocktail). The cook refused my request. The food was o.k. and the server not at fault. But I do not plan on eating at this restaurant again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
London, Ontario, Canada
“Always tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Excellent server at this place made our experience a good one. Food was hot and flavourful. Ate here with some first timers who really enjoyed CPK. Located inside a large upscale mall for any shoppers.

Visited November 2013