“adequate”

Mark's Mid-Town Coney Island
Ranked #86 of 610 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 13 March 2013

On the plus side service is quick. Little care is taken with the food. Skip the hotdogs, which should be a staple. Instead stick to breakfast, 'cuz it is truly hard to ruin that.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I get medical treatment in Ann Arbor, so asked the blood draw gal where to go for breakfast. She didn't hesitate: "Mark's Mid-Town Coney Island - nothing fancy, locals love it, they get 'em in and get 'em out and its cheap!"
Boy, was she right. Had she not recommended it, I would have definitely driven by the restaurant in a very small trip mall next to a carry out. But I will be back!
For $4.39 I got 2 of the best large pancakes I've ever eaten with 2 eggs, and a nice little slice of ham. Can't beat it! It is everything she said and more!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Mark's is a great restaurant to enjoy breakfast. The service is quick and efficient and hot made to order breakfast is served up quickly. I love the Greek omelette.

2  Thank trbeer
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I just love Mark's Midtown Coney Island. The service is fast, the food is delicious, especially the fish and chips and the staff are full of smiles and really take hospitality to a whole new level. The restrooms are clean, I mean what else can I say, it's great.

1  Thank REVIEWS10161
Reviewed 30 April 2012

My daughter and I stopped in here for a quick bite to eat one afternoon. Although business was slow that day, you could definitely tell that this place was popular with the locals. Food and service were decent. I recommend that you do takeout since the place itself was not very clean.