“Intimate, friendly Place to refresh your soul - Library B & B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ann Arbor
Library Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 13 Ann Arbor B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 January 2009

Wow wow wow. This is a book lover's paradise. When I stayed there, I was treated like a queen with great breakfasts and driven to where I needed to go on campus. This was my second time here. The last time I had strep throat and rather than take a cab to the train, she drove me. Needless to say, Joan goes all out for her guests. There's a mystery room, a poetry room and a miniature books room and in addition, you can hang out in a living room and adjoining kitchenette where I cooked a couple meals. Hope to go back some day soon.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank lynnebogo

Reviewed 15 October 2008

The Library is wonderful and Joan makes such an effort to make your stay enjoyable. Our son got sick and needed medical care. Joan drove us to the emergency room, helped with doctors, pharmacies, and was all around great. She is a wealth of information about the University and the area. The book collection is unbelievable in itself. Will return.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank AlohafromPlano
Reviewed 2 June 2008

We absolutely loved the Library B & B. The owner, Joan was articulate, gracious and welcoming. Breakfasts were delicious. We had no problem parking and it is centrally located. Our room was very clean and quiet with its own floor to ceiling library. My teenage daughter was in heaven and spent her free time reading newly discovered poetry aloud to me. What a surprise delight. As we were driving away, she said "Can we stay there whenever we visit Ann Arbor?"

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2008

We had a very nice weekend here. I loved all the books and had fun looking at the pop-up books in the children's room (I work with children). Everything was very clean. Parking was tight but we found a space within 1/2 block or so each time we went out and came back. We had no problem at all with noise although the B&B is close to student housing. We'd go back in a minute.

• Stayed: July 2005, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2007

A fantastic B&B, the host Joan is really friendly and a complete bibliophile. On my first night she drove me around showing me the beautiful town of Ann Arbor. Breakfasts are enormous and when I had to leave early I was given bags of granola bars and fruit to take on my way. Would definately recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jch1974
Reviewed 26 September 2006

This place is very close to the Union, where I was attending a convention. The decor is interesting, not exactly a wood-paneled library, but comfortable and clean, if you like being surrounded by books. The hostess is a very interesting lady, who makes good, but rich, breakfasts, and talked to my friend and I about her involvement with U of M football, and about being a pilot.

• Stayed: November 2003, travelled on business
2  Thank mbheath
Reviewed 27 August 2006

This location is in the middle of the student population and although close to campus is noisy for being entitled "The library" . I personally would not return.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Umfan17