I stayed in AABB for three weeks during summer and really enjoyed it. Both Pat and Bob are not only great host but also nice people. It’s a very homely environment in AABB and the place is filled with lots interesting things. I really liked the different themes of the rooms and stayed in rainforest and sandcastle. The rooms are neat and tidy with all essential amenities in order. The breakfast is simple but delicious with special touch of Pats every day specialty. I really liked her quiche and even got the recipe for it. It is centrally located and is walking distance to all nice restaurants. I am definitely prefer to stay in AABB next time I am in AA and highly recommend this place to anyone who is visiting AA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the University of Michigan campus, our mid-century modern chalet has 8 uniquely furnished guest rooms each with king or queen pillow-top beds, private en-suite bathrooms, DVD/TV, WiFi, free parking on-site, and a full, hot breakfast. It is steps from the League, Rackham, Power Center, Hill Auditorium, the Medical Center, Dentistry, and Chemistry. Zingerman's Deli, the Michigan Theater, Michigan Union, and the vibrant downtown with 47 dinner-class restaurants are less than 1/2 mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Bed And Breakfast
- Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast Inn Michigan