Per usual, our stay at the Ann Arbor Bed and Breakfast was all that anyone could ask for: Cosy, clean, fun, comfortable and difficult to say goodbye to. There are so many things to say about this place I don't even have the time to write them just now. Go on and book your reservation, and you will be delighted in ways that you didn't know you could be. Enjoy the outside deck, overlooking one of the best views around, or fancy the "salt and pepper" collection lovingly centered on the main dining table. (Yes, salt and pepper shaker collection. Or old-fashioned toys. Or fantastic indoor plants.) Take a walk into one of the best towns/college towns on the planet. Come back and read, compute, drink coffee and eat biscotti, chat with the owners, and look forward to breakfast the next morning. It never diappoints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the University of Michigan campus, our mid-century modern chalet has 8 uniquely furnished guest rooms each with king or queen pillow-top beds, private en-suite bathrooms, DVD/TV, WiFi, free parking on-site, and a full, hot breakfast. It is steps from the League, Rackham, Power Center, Hill Auditorium, the Medical Center, Dentistry, and Chemistry. Zingerman's Deli, the Michigan Theater, Michigan Union, and the vibrant downtown with 47 dinner-class restaurants are less than 1/2 mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Bed And Breakfast
- Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast Inn Michigan