“First time stay at any B&B, super comfortable like a personal hotel.”

Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 13 Ann Arbor B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We would LOVE to come back. A great getaway experience. The room was extremely private and had its own patio, hot tub and kitchen. I'm not sure we could have needed anything else. Naomi cooked us a beautiful breakfast, coffee was delicious and we were only minutes away from restaurants, bars, shops and the university.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This place is a gem. Steps from Central Campus, shopping, nightlife and restaurants galore. Had a chance to see most of the rooms and they all look nice.

The staff is wonderful as is the Friday wine gathering. Great breakfast, great service, great price.

If you're a light sleeper a room towards the back may be best.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We arrived by bus from Detroit Metro on a beautiful 75 degree day. My son and I arrived for Accepted Students Day at UMich. AABB is on campus, which is unbelievably convenient to newcomers! The warmth and hospitality exuded from this B & B was fantastic, from the day manager to the house dog! A warm breakfast is served at your convenience, as they check your timing the night before. Our accommodations were extremely comfortable and "homey." We will return there as often as possible when in town, however, they do book up in advance.

Room Tip: try the upper level with skylights and windows overlooking UMich campus!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The room is special. I lived in California beach style room. There are a lot of stuff for this and you will learn a lot about this. The king bed is under blue wave! The overall quality of the room is very good. You can eat free cookie/fruit, drink free water/coffee. They even have DVDs!!! You could be very relaxed there. The location is very good, just in center campus of University of Michigan. Go try it if you be Ann Arbor. Oh, by the way, free family-style breakfast!!! The only thing I am not satisfied is the check-in table is upstairs - hard for new customers to find. Also, the University of Michigan reserved a room for me, but I have to call the officer to let the manager charge them not me...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was my first time staying at a B&B, and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Bob and Pat made me feel like family by always asking if I needed anything and making sure I was stocked up on the free snacks and beverages. The hot breakfast made by Naomi and other staff were always delicious and I greatly appreciated them accommodating me on the many morning I needed breakfast to go. The only issues I faced in the Yellowstone was that I couldn't control my own A/C in my room so it was very warm in there to me until the cool nights came in Ann Arbor and I could open my window. It was very tough for me to sleep well my first night as a result, but I got to it eventually as I stayed there 5 nights. I would definitely consider staying there again in the future, but I personally would make sure I had a room that had it's own temperature control.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Thank Dr. Charles R. R
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were visiting the University of Michigan for admitted students day. The B&B is within a short walking distance from the campus. In two days the weather changed from 70 F to a snow on a tax day.
We had a Laguna Beach room. The only complain I have is that some pieces of furniture including a small table with the TV remote control on it had a thick layer of dust. As though nobody cleaned that room or nobody stayed in it before us. I did not make a big deal out of it, but I found it strange. I should have told the employee at the front desk (we did not see the owners). I cleaned it up with paper towels, a roll was conveniently available in the room. Otherwise our overall stay was very pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Not only was the lodging close to the Michigan campus, the hosts were very accommodating. They allowed our niece and her friends to celebrate their law school graduation there. The breakfasts were tasty and substantial.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family