“fantastic food skip the bloody Marys” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Weber's Restaurant

Weber's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 588 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-94 at exit 172
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“fantastic food skip the bloody Marys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had not been to Webers for a long time but went there with a a large party of 17. The general consensus was that the food was fantastic.My perch was cooked to perfection and everyone raved about the prime rib and french dip. The service was great, one waitress was able to handle this large crowd without a problem.She was a real pro. The only criticism we had was with the Bloody Marys. 14 of us ordered them and 14 of us were disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Rocky1948

• Korean first
Defiance, Ohio
“Nice atmosphere, even for a business dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

The menu at Webers is a challenge because there are so many interesting meals from which to choose. The Lake Erie perch and walleye options were tempting, but I stuck to my diet and had a walnut, cranberry, gorgonzola cheese and chicken topped salad, accompanied by a very nice Riesling. When the plates were served, I realized I could have had the fish because the serving portions were not outrageous.
A piano player was a nice atmospheric touch and was not obtrusive to the discussion we were carrying at our table of 6. Both waiter and manager checked on us and our level of satisfaction.
A dinner companion told me that in younger years, this was the place to bring your girl friend to propose. I think it would still be a hit.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank terry c
Boswell, Indiana
“Fabulous Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Prime rib is worth traveling miles for. Service is outstanding. Weber's is almost more of an experience than a restaurant. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2014
Southfield, Michigan
“Around since 1937”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stopped in for supper while traveling on Interstate-94 and frankly, were wowed by the quality of the food and beverages at a place that has been around since 1937.
Our waitress, Stephanie suggested a couple of nice wines. What's more, one can order a tiny 2 ounce taster which the driver did since we needed to get back to driving afterwards.
Do try the lobster bisque with its large pieces of lobster. It is yummy! We ate light. The Bibb salad was good according to my companion. My Arugula salad was large and very filling. Bread was served hot and accompanied by a big butter slice.
My companion raved about the bakery hot chocolate. It was so rich! Our chocolate dessert pastry was divine. I found the price entirely reasonable for the food and beverage quality. We hope to return when we pass this way. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Detroit
“Good Food Poor Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

The food was good, we all enjoyed our meals (prime rib, lamb chops, filet mignon and lobster). But our waiter acted as though we were an imposition in his day. We were celebrating my parents' 61st anniversary and he did absolutely nothing to make it special and was just shy of being rude.

Visited May 2014