“charming B&B”
Review of Burnt Toast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ann Arbor
Burnt Toast Inn
Ranked #2 of 13 Ann Arbor B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stayed here on a recommendation from family and I was not disappointed! The inn is full of character and charm. The rooms are quant and well appointed. And if you forget any toiletries: no worries, Sara, the owner has everything on hand. Sarah, was a fantastic host and made us feel welcome. Her two dogs who live at the end added to the ambiance. The homemade breakfast was fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the inn. The house was beautiful and clean. The room was nice (gold room). The bathroom was clean and had a great shower. The owner is lovely and the service was spectacular. I 100% recommend staying here and the price is great too.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jmparent
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay. Sarah is a very kind host and provided a nice variety of light, healthy breakfast foods. The big dogs are adorable- loved them (but I am dog owner too). Parking is sparse but there are parking lots and street parking are nearby. The rooms were clean, good size, nicely stocked with soaps, lotions, coffee, tea...the kind of things one would expect at a B&B. The street noise was loud throughout the night but the room had a fan that helped drown out the noise.
The absolute best feature is the location. The walk to downtown Ann Arbor is 2 blocks. Ann Arbor is a college town with an earthy, artsy feel. The restaurants and bars are nice & staying nearby at Burnt Toast Inn made for a very pleasant weekend.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank A2Trvlr
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I had a lovely stay at the Burnt Toast Inn in Ann Arbor. I was there for work and the B&B was walking distance to downtown (2 blocks) and there were two yoga studios nearby which was a plus. I have a preference for small boutique hotels, not big hotels and don't often stay at B&Bs as it can feel too personal at times.

So for me staying here had a little more of the personal interaction than I'm used to, but it was really nice. It was like staying a someone's house. The bed in the green room was very comfortable, a lot of space in the room, and a patio that I could've sat outside if it were warm. The kitchen is off the bedroom but I didn't have any issues with noise. The bathroom is across the kitchen so you'll need need to bring your toiletries back/forth with you. Wifi worked perfectly.

Sarah, the owner, was really welcoming and helpful. I got in late at night and she offered me a cup of soup and even to make me a sandwich for my flight to Buenos Aires. Breakfast has a full spread of cereals, eggs, bacon, etc. There is a big selection of teas available 24 hours a day which I love. She also owns a the biggest dog I've ever met, Buddy, who is such a love bug - he is the gentlest pup you've ever met.

So I had a great visit and will stay here again. The personal touch is a nice break when on the road for business.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank trips12345567
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Great location being quite close to downtown and activities, very easy to walk everywhere. Very nice & comfortable room with bath. great decor, cleanliness. Sarah very nice with her two dogs which are very friendly, but not intrusive. Excellent breakfast both Sat and Sunday. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Sarah was very accomodating and happy to help us with whatever we needed when we booked our stay on a sudden impulse. The location is great for walking to all the area attractions~~ and the Burnt Toast is comfortable, quiet and welcoming. We had the place to oursevles so it felt like home. Breakfast was delicious with many choices.
We would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Nice on the whole if you are okay with the somewhat quirky owner. A bit intrusive despite what sign says in rooms. Love the dogs -- they are the best part. The bath and other parts of the master are grest other room are very small and have less charector Would only stay if others are booked.

• Stayed: December 2012