“Summer evening treat!”
Review of Sava's

Sava's
Reserve with OpenTable
Sava's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 605 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State & Liberty / Huron
Transit: Lines 609 and 18 stop less than a block the the North on Huron, and Lines 4 and 3 stop on Liberty. Also, the Blake Transit Center located at 4th and William have regular incoming and outgoing buses from the greater Ann Arbor area. More information is available at www.theride.org.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Fabulous small plates and salads with a great atmosphere. Outdoor dining on a quaint side patio surrounded by historic buildings covered in ivy and cool outdoor heating towers. Went with five people, we shared appetizers/small plates and had salads, everything was fabulous. Nice selection of specialty drinks.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I lived across the street from Sava's for two years, so made many trips there, all of which I enjoyed. Their menu is a bit pricey, but full of good quality food. My friends and I were a fan of their now discontinued Monday burger night. (I've since left Ann Arbor, so maybe they've brought it back and I don't know about it?) Their burgers, however, do still remain very good along with their main dishes and other sandwiches. They have a good selection of beers and a very nice list of fancy cocktails you can order (delicious, though they are a bit overpriced as is to be expected with artisan cocktails). I like their decorations a lot, it's a casual, slightly bohemian design. The atmosphere is appropriate for a nice dinner, but remains relaxed. It's also a great location if you're exploring the campus or doing some shopping around Ann Arbor.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I just arrived inn Ann Arbor at 10:30 pm and the hotel recommended this Restaurant to grab some food.
Food was great. Good selection of beers salads burgers fish etc...
Service was quick and friendly.
It was nice to be welcomed in late night to grab some food with a smile. Job Well done. We will be back.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

After needing a break from the recent Art Fair, my husband and I stopped here because of their patio. What a pleasant surprise! The ambiance, friendly/attentive waitstaff, and unique drink menu made this stop unexpectedly exciting. Our waitress even took the time to explain the story behind some of their signature cocktails, which made the experience even better. Just when I thought our time there couldn't get any better, as we were walking out I noticed a dog on the patio... I love a great patio restaurant that is dog friendly - and only wish I had mine with me that day!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Our family was in Ann Arbor for a baseball tourney last weekend. We wanted to check out the downtown area so we referenced Tripadvisor for the best restaurants in that area. My wife chose Sava's and we weren't disappointed. Two of the daily specials were a crab cake appetizer and a sockeye salmon entrée. We had both and both were well executed. The crab cakes didn't have the greasiness you often find. For dessert I recommend the basil/lemon option (can't recall the name). My wife thought the basil overpowered the lemon but regardless it tasted terrific and was a one of a kind. Service was slightly spotty but very friendly. Prices are a bit high but not outrageous. If my son plays in Ann Arbor next year we'll dine at Sava's again.