“Excellent Sushi in a Mall? No kidding, it's true, it's true, it's really true!”
Review of Sushi Tatsu

Ranked #422 of 594 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Asian
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We were doing our daily walk in Briarwood and decided on a whim that we would try out the Sushi "stand" in the middle court of the mall. I expected that we would find the pre-packaged stuff that you get in a super market. Nothing could be further from the truth. These folks make their sushi and other dishes fresh, from scratch, right there in front of you. We were blown away. I have eaten sushi all over the U.S. and parts of Japan and I can say I will make this a destination for sushi again. ( And I never, never thought I would say that about a sushi place in a mall, for Pete's sake. )

• Visited April 2014