“Always good!”
Review of Logan

Logan
Reserve with OpenTable
Logan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 600 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I have eaten here a couple of times now. Our favorite restaurant in AA. The food has always been excellent, as well the wine suggestions by the owner. We love the small intimate feel of it. Great food, great service. Will be back again and again. Money well spent on a date night.

There are newer reviews for Logan

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Since we were celebrating his birthday, this was an easy choice as he really enjoys their menu. Service and food were both very good. Personally, I'm never blown away by the food here. Overall, it's very good, but for this price point, there are some other restaurants that I think are a notch above. I also have a hard time understanding why it's so difficult to get a reservation here.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We visit Ann Arbor frequently and logan is on the top of our list! The food is consistently delicious, service is attentive and the owner is caring and gracious. Looking forward to our next visit!

1  Thank Sally E
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Great small restaurant different menu not your chain fair. Friendly staff Great drink menu. And food was top notch. Smaller and cozy setting.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been on numerous occasions. The service is always outstanding (friendly and helpful). The highly creative menu is always being tweaked to reflect what's in season and executed very well. They also have plenty of interesting drinks (try the ginger ricky) and a nice wine list.

Some of our favorites are the pork loin, scallops and short rib. Truly our favorite date night restaurant.

1  Thank Nick K