This used to be a nice hotel (for Ann Arbor, though the football crowd will settle for anything). Now it is falling apart, with screaming, noisy fans, loud air system, no window screens, loud compact fluorescent lightbulbs, dirty sinks, moldy tub-showers, dirty carpets, horridly lumpy pillows, etc. Because of a leaky ceiling, there were chairs stationed in the hallway; isn't that a violation of the fire code? The receptionists are snooty and could not care less about what goes on in the hotel. And avoid the dull, overpriced restaurant. This place is a rip off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kensington Hotel is the premier destination in Ann Arbor for overnight accommodations, your next meeting, wedding, family gathering or staycation. Conveniently located just of of I-94 and State Street exit near Briarwood Mall. Come enjoy our recently renovated guest rooms and Union! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your The Kensington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Court Ann Arbor
- The Kensington Hotel Ann Arbor, Michigan