I travel often with my job, and tend to stay in Ann Arbor about 5 times a year. A co-worker had told me to try the Kensington Court for my recent stay. He was just there in February and had a great experience.
I checked in about 10am, and my room was ready. The front desk clerk was very pleasant and offered to upgrade me since it was my first stay with them. I was upgraded to their Executive Level, which was beautiful. The rooms are bright, clean, had new bedding and furniture, free high speed was great. The desk chairs made it very comfortable for me to do my work right in my room. I later called down to the front desk and asked about a good place to eat .I was told about Graham’s (the hotel restaurant). I went down for dinner and was very surprised by what a great menu this hotel restaurant had. I had a delicious meal, great service and all for a great price. I slept very well that night and had a very easy time checking out he next morning. I look forward to staying at the Kensington Court the next time I come to Ann Arbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kensington Hotel is the premier destination in Ann Arbor for overnight accommodations, your next meeting, wedding, family gathering or staycation. Conveniently located just of of I-94 and State Street exit near Briarwood Mall. Come enjoy our recently renovated guest rooms and Union! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Kensington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Court Ann Arbor
- The Kensington Hotel Ann Arbor, Michigan