Days Inn Ann Arbor
ComfortInn
US$130
HolidayInn.com
US$84
Candlewood Suites - Detroit/Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
US$85
Red Roof
US$154
US$147
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$125
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
US$243
US$225
Travelocity
US$154
TownePlace Suites
US$221
US$210
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Checked in and walked to my room. Despite it being a hot day, the air conditioning was off in all common areas as were many of the lights. This created a perfect environment for the mold and mildew from the large, leaky window to grow all over the stained carpet. The stench was so bad that my lungs were on fire and eyes tearing by the time I got to my room. The room had 1/2 the lights not working, the sheets were full of patches and holes and the small air conditioner couldnt keep up with the humidity or mold smell. I immediately went back to the desk and turned in my key. They happily told me they would not refund a dime despite the issues, but I left anyway -- not worth risking the family's health.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Rooms were okay, but the carpet was very stained and dirty. Our room had bed bugs. We woke up in the middle of the night scratching, with bites on our bodies. We even found one on the bed and caught it in a plastic bag to show the front desk. The night manager was unable to offer a refund, or do anything really, but said he had to wait until the general manager came in at 9am. They could not move us because the hotel was full. Although we left in the middle of the night, we were able to call back in the morning and get a refund. I would definitely not recommend staying here though. The night manager acted as though this was the first he was hearing about bed bugs, and that they must have been brought in by the person before is. For an infestation to be so bad (10+ bites on each me and my boyfriend) that we were able to actually catch one of the bugs indicates that they have been there for a while.

• Stayed: July 2014