“Sheraton Ann Arbor”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Sheraton Ann Arbor”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The staff are extremely helpful and provided excellent and responsive service. Such wonderful folks to work with for our 4-day conference! We will most definitely be working with them again in the future - they made configuring space, figuring out catering, and logistical details easier and tailored to our needs.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed at the Ann Arbor Sheraton while visiting my sister. I had questions about the room and various other needs I would be having as I travel with a toddler. The man named who helped me with my reservations was extremely kind, warm, and left an outstanding impression. Customer service is often overlooked and under-appreciated, but the service here was stellar. Prior to the stay, there was a miscommunication on the reservation, and the hotel manager was quick to help and made our stay wonderful. The facilities were very clean and updated. I would highly recommend getting the Club Access room, as it allowed for us to put our toddler down early, while also having the Club lounge to hang out and still be very close by. Will definitely be staying here for future Ann Arbor visits!

Room Tip: Get the Club Access room if you are traveling with kids! It allows you a place to hang out and watc...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Durand, Michigan
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We had a convention with over 1,000 people and it was wonderful! The staff was so accommodating and professional. Coffee, water and really good lemonade flowed. We were served Starbucks decaf and regular coffee around the clock. Keeping up with so many attendants was a major accomplishment. I'm grateful for the wonderful staff! I recommend the Sheraton Conference Center to anyone looking for an easy access place, right of 94, to meet in lower Michigan.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Toronto
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton Ann Arbor for a client meeting in late June. I found the hotel to be well run with good service from all staff (from front desk to restaurants), good size clean rooms (including the washroom), and good food in the restaurant (for dinner and breakfast) in the lobby. I also stayed here in April of this year and paid $200 less, the reason being there were lots of conferences in June and I guess the rooms were in demand. But still I enjoyed the stay at the Sheraton Ann Arbor, and will definitely be staying here again in the future, and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to other business travelers to Ann Arbor.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Mrs. will never let me forget about this hotel. The staff and the hotel made her feel like a queen for a weekend. We enjoyed downtown Ann Arbor for drinks and a football game at the Big House. It was wonderful time. Sheraton was the perfect safe haven. We definantly will be using again when we visit the big house again this fall. Its a great location, down from state street, next to briarwood mall, 5 minutes away from the big house. GREAT TIME!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Each & every stay, this hotel never ceases to amaze my friend & I, based on their consistency , ie. regarding friendliness at check-in and anytime we need assistance, consistency regarding accommodations being tastefully decorated and impeccably clean, etc
We can always count on a pleasant and hassle-free stay at this Sheraton :)

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 June 2014

With a son attending Univ of a Michigan and playing lacrosse, we have visited Ann Arbor at least a dozen times and our top choice of hotel is the Sheraton. Although it it not walking distance to town, it is quite close to the sports complex. It is much newer and more updated than the hotels I have booked in town. We love the club level lounge - they serve a lovely breakfast and have a super cappuccino machine (included in room price!).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family