“A really fun time!”

Weber's Boutique Hotel
Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 23 December 2012

My sisters and I stayed at this hotel for a girl's weekend. We specifically chose the hotel because a favorite band of ours was playing the hotel bar, and staying the night was practical. Practicalities aside we really enjoyed the room, it was quiet and comfortable. We appreciated the updates and upgrades to the room. Our room had a balcony that overlooked the indoor pool area, although we did not swim it was a very nice pool and looked like fun :) We will stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 December 2012

We have stayed here previously for a U of M football weekend had a wonderful experience. The kids really enjoyed the poolside room and spent the majority of the time swimming. There is also a pool table and ping pong table next to the pool along with a little Tiki Bar. The entire "pool complex" is centered around the poolside rooms, with very unique circular stairs leading down from even the 4th floor. The rooms are clean, but do need some updating (ie. HVAC). Staff is very friendly (Thanks Heather!!!) and will accomodate your needs quickly and efficiently. Also try the attached bar/restaurant which I will review separately. Bottom Line: easy to get to, friendly staff, good prices (check for discounts), and amazing pool complex. Well worth the trip.

If this review was helpful to you, please check the box located in corner. Thanks!

Room Tip: Upgrade to Pool Side room is well worth it. The kids love going up and down the sprial staircase fr...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2012

We stayed here for a couple nights for a last minute, relaxing getaway before the hectic Holidays. Poolside room was great and the jets in the tub was a nice surprise because we couldn't afford to spring for an actual jacuzzi suite. Had a relaxing time around the pool area and enjoyed all our meals and cocktails right at the hotel restaurant and lounge without having to leave and go anywhere. We'll be back. Maybe nextime we'll get out and see the night life in town.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 27 November 2012

This hotel is great for events like weddings, reunions etc. They have amazing facilities. I was there on business and enjoyed my pool view room. the pool view rooms have their own indoor patio over the pool. The restaurant is extremely affordable. I recommend the corned beef hash with eggs. You can get a very good breakfast is a beautiful restaurant under $15 which is pretty amazing at a hotel. This property absolutely exudes charm. While the hallways on the upper floors may need a minor facelift, the first floor and the rooms are well furnished and lovely.

Room Tip: breakfast rocks. if you love the man food that is corned beef hash and eggs, don't miss it! Ask...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My family and I recently stayed here for a night while visiting family. We made reservations very last minute and the staff was very accomodating and friendly. It's more modern than I had heard it was which was a pleasant surprise. Our room was on the 4th floor and had it's only little balcony with stairs that went straight down to the pool. Much to my 5 year old's dismay we didn't bring our swimsuits so we couldn't try the pool out, but it looked nice. They brought us up a crib right away and the beds were super comfy. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Threw my best friend of 30 years a surprise bday party at this hotel. The front desk staff helped to put it together and keep it a secret. Room was clean and up to date for this type of property. The prices were reasonable and I would def come back. Room service coffee was more like tea but I'm a coffee snob so take that how you want.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2012

My family celebrated our 50th anniversary at Weber's in September. We lived in Ann Arbor for over 30 years and had stayed there from time to time. We always enjoyed it and especially appreciated it when we stayed there after our house caught on fire the day after Christmas. However, none of us are living in Ann Arbor now. We decided to go to Weber's for old times sake but it turned out to be perfect, much better than we had imagined.

Everyone there was so friendly and helpful. Michael Weber made sure we had a perfect dinner for our celebration and all the wait staff got into the spirit of the celebration and worked hard to make it a really joyous occasion. All of our family stayed at Weber's. My husband and I had a room poolside and everyone gathered there to swim, eat and relax at the tables outside our room. The little kids swam, played ping pong and watched the cue ball go down the pool table. Although there were other guests there we often were the only people outside our room and we had a birthday brunch there that was so much fun. I just want to thank the staff for making our celebration so wonderful. All my family joined me in thinking Weber's was a great place for this special occasion. I would highly recommend it for a family gathering. The restaurant is a plus with good food and it's very convenient for a large family with kids.

Thanks so much for creating a great atmosphere for our 50th!

Room Tip: I know sometimes the poolside rooms are noisy so you have to decide if you like to be very close to...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family