We spent three nights at Weber's Inn - everything about this place was a delightful surprise. The hotel was clean, rooms were average, bed comfortable, pool area awesome - pool, hot tub, workout facilities, pool table, ping pong table and a sauna ... all in a very inviting open space! The staff were attentive and pleasant! The food in the restaurant was really good! We enjoyed breakfast - eggs benedict, omelets, etc. as well as a lunch and a dinner. The crab cakes were great! We went to a Michigan B-Ball Game and Hockey Game ... only a 10 minute ride from the hotel to the University ... or a $12 cab fare. The experience felt like a little piece of paradise in Ann Arbor during the month of January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan near the University of Michigan. One of the top Michigan hotels, Weber’s is a deluxe, full service Hotel, Restaurant, Banquet & Conference property. Founded in 1937 by Herman Weber, Weber’s is still owned and operated by the Weber family, committed to guest satisfaction. Weber’s poolside hotel rooms and suites are unique to the Ann Arbor area and are very popular featuring balconies and spiral staircases or first floor walk out to our Four Seasons Pool and Recreation area where “The Sun Shines ’til Midnight”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Weber's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weber`s Restaurant Hotel Ann Arbor
- Webers Hotel Ann Arbor
- Weber Inn
- Weber's Ann Arbor, Michigan