My husband recently took me to this Icon for a belated Valentines gift. It is an 'ok' hotel as far as my personal standards go, but nothing that I was impressed with on the 'cleanliness' scale. Perhaps because it is older and needs some updates, but clean is still clean, or not, in my book and while it wasn't dirty, it could have been much more detailed. Things on our ceiling that were 'questionable', in crevices of bathroom also, just my personal experience. The meal we had at the restaurant was Dinner, and we had Rib-eye, it was shear perfection, no gamble there, would definately eat Websters again. Staff was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan near the University of Michigan. One of the top Michigan hotels, Weber’s is a deluxe, full service Hotel, Restaurant, Banquet & Conference property. Founded in 1937 by Herman Weber, Weber’s is still owned and operated by the Weber family, committed to guest satisfaction. Weber’s poolside hotel rooms and suites are unique to the Ann Arbor area and are very popular featuring balconies and spiral staircases or first floor walk out to our Four Seasons Pool and Recreation area where “The Sun Shines ’til Midnight”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Weber's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weber`s Restaurant Hotel Ann Arbor
- Webers Hotel Ann Arbor
- Weber Inn
- Weber's Ann Arbor, Michigan