We have visited Weber's Inn several times. The decor is a bit outdated and the rooms definitely are showing wear. It is a nice place for the kids because of the poolside rooms. On this visit, we were very disappointed that the staff did not enforce quiet-hour and smoking rules. It was very loud in the atrium at 1:30 a.m. after a couple of rowdy weddings and cigarette smoke was coming in our room through the air conditioning system. The next day, we felt like we were babysitting children whose parents decided to let them go to the pool themselves. They were running around the deck, screaming in the sauna. We reported the safety issue to staff, but their only response was to come look through the window. Staff should not be afraid to enforce policy. I would have expected them to ask each child where his or her parent was. It made watching our kids at the pool much more stressful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan near the University of Michigan. One of the top Michigan hotels, Weber’s is a deluxe, full service Hotel, Restaurant, Banquet & Conference property. Founded in 1937 by Herman Weber, Weber’s is still owned and operated by the Weber family, committed to guest satisfaction. Weber’s poolside hotel rooms and suites are unique to the Ann Arbor area and are very popular featuring balconies and spiral staircases or first floor walk out to our Four Seasons Pool and Recreation area where “The Sun Shines ’til Midnight”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Weber's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weber`s Restaurant Hotel Ann Arbor
- Webers Hotel Ann Arbor
- Weber Inn
- Weber's Ann Arbor, Michigan