Weber's Boutique Hotel
US$210
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$84
Candlewood Suites - Detroit/Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$94
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$130
US$83
US$79
Red Roof
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
US$231
US$225
US$154
TownePlace Suites
All reviewspoolside roompool areaprime ribping ponguntil midnightroom servicehot tubgreat roomfootball weekendhabitatspiralbluetoothwebstermirrorsaunaatriumfixtures
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I agree with others that the room was pretty small and the bed felt smaller than a queen. The pull out sofa was convenient to get a room with 2 beds for a child. Their other rooms only had doubles. The bathroom was super small. You couldn't close the door if the bathmat was on the floor. The beds are comfortable and even the pull out was fine for our daughter. The lobby is very nice and has definitely been updated. We noticed the low ceilings as well, I think it's just that the structure of the hotel is definitely older. We did not eat at the restaurant, it was a little overpriced in my opinion, but we were on a family vacation not a fine dining one. We did have a light breakfast there and it was very nice. I had been there years ago and remember that it had excellent food. We would stay there again because it is pretty convenient and is reasonably priced. I would not stay for a long period of time, but one night is fine. The staff was very nice, as well. I would say that a new outdoor sign is due. It is very old and deceiving to what is a really nice and updated hotel.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I stayed here for 1 night on business. I didn't book the hotel so i had low expectations as i did not recognize the name. The service was excellent, the room was comfortable, the beds were fine, and there was a nice 42" lcd television in the room.

No complaints at all about the hotel. I did not use the pool, or really anything else, so i can't give any feedback. The hotel was kind enough to give me toothpaste and shaving cream when i inquired.. i didn't bring my own.
also, the restaurant attached to the hotel was quite good!

A pleasant suprise

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights with family while in town visiting grandma and grandpa. Paid approximately $120/night for a VERY small and stuffy room. The bed (which seemed smaller than a queen) was fine, but it was impossible to walk around it with the pull-out sofa open for the kids. Bathroom was not updated and was very cramped--barely room for one, definitely no space for two. The A/C in the room is also very old (controlled with only a 'high/low' button) and made an incredible amount of noise throughout the night (summertime high was 90 degrees, so A/C was a must). Windows couldn't open so fresh air was not an option. Overall, the room felt almost wet and moldy.
Lobby was much nicer than the room. Check-in was fine. At check-out, they tried to charge us for a movie that we never watched. When we protested the charge, the woman at the desk said "OK, I'll erase it because I see the movie was turned on and off in less than a minute." Seemed they were hoping we didn't notice the charge...
There was a wedding on Saturday night, and there were lots of slamming doors and loud talking/laughter/etc on our floor from around midnight until 1:30am. Other nights seemed quieter.
The pool was fun, and the water was warm. But there was an incredible amount of chlorine, and the smell was difficult to get out of skin, hair, and swimsuits.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Webers was great. A solid performance for a VERY large group of people with a variety of tastes and they managed to please everyone. Great food, excellent fresh quality, and good service from vendors. Bartender even gave me a free soft drink upstairs at the bar.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family