My girlfriend and I had a 2 day mini vacation in Ann Arbor, and we stayed here. The rooms were very nice and updated. A standard room has a king size bed and a big flat screen TV. Nice woodwork and modern decorations makes the rooms feel cozy. The indoor pool is awesome with several spiral staircases going from individual rooms down to the pool area. The hotel was actually a restaurant first, and they still have amazing food like premium steaks and lobster. Live music is played in the bar almost every night. A fitness room with lots of equipment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan near the University of Michigan. One of the top Michigan hotels, Weber’s is a deluxe, full service Hotel, Restaurant, Banquet & Conference property. Founded in 1937 by Herman Weber, Weber’s is still owned and operated by the Weber family, committed to guest satisfaction. Weber’s poolside hotel rooms and suites are unique to the Ann Arbor area and are very popular featuring balconies and spiral staircases or first floor walk out to our Four Seasons Pool and Recreation area where “The Sun Shines ’til Midnight”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Weber's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weber`s Restaurant Hotel Ann Arbor
- Webers Hotel Ann Arbor
- Weber Inn
- Weber's Ann Arbor, Michigan