A really nice, new, clean hotel, with excellent service at a great price. It is a few miles from the center of Ann Arbor, but easy to get to. Free parking, non-smoking, pet-free, free wifi, free hot breakfast. And the price was $40-50 less than anything else I found on the internet for the same night. It is as nice, or a bit nicer, than the 3-star hotels we usually stay in, like the Hampton Inns.
It was also nice having CNN news on in the breakfast room, rather than the wretched Fox News that you usually find in hotels.
An extra nice touch: I got up too late for one of the free newspapers available at the front desk, but one of the staff offered to "go next door" to get me one, and brought it to me in the breakfast room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites is ideally located along the Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti border with easy access to US Highway 23, Interstate 94, and close proximity to the University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, and area hospitals. Whether you stay with us for pleasure or business, you’ll find the Ann Arbor Regent will always exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel And Suites
- Quality Inn Ann Arbor
- Comfort Inn Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Comfort Inn
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites Michigan