We were in Ann Arbor for one night mostly traveling through but also to have dinner with friends at the Gandy Dancer. Called from the road and the staff was very helpful. Room was nice sized, quiet and clean. There is a rec area on the second floor with a pool table, hockey game, shuffle board, etc., for both adult and kids, but since it is open to the lobby below it could get noisy.
Didn't try the pool but it looked nice and there is a lovely "backyard" that looked very inviting. Breakfast was a fairly standard "road" breakfast but was well supplied and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites is ideally located along the Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti border with easy access to US Highway 23, Interstate 94, and close proximity to the University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, and area hospitals. Whether you stay with us for pleasure or business, you’ll find the Ann Arbor Regent will always exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel And Suites
- Quality Inn Ann Arbor
- Comfort Inn Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Comfort Inn
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites Michigan