US$183
US$162
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
US$70
Red Roof
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$299
HolidayInn.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$221
Candlewood Suites - Detroit/Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$114
Cancelon
1,233 results
All reviewsshuffle boardpool tablered lobsterbob evanseastern michigan universityroom was cleanhot tubthe breakfast areapool areawould definitely stay here againhot breakfastnice hotelshuttle servicenice stayyogurtnice breakfastgreat place to stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed there one night going to see my son’s college. The room was clean and comfortable. Nice bathroom with a decent shower. Complimentary breakfast included which was good - pastries, yogurt, cereals, yogurt, bagels, toast, scrambled eggs and bacon as well as fresh squeezed juice and piping hot coffee. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I’d definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
AnnArborRegent, Manager at Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Wonderful to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful during your visit! I am glad you enjoyed your guest room and our complimentary hot breakfast. The next time you stay with us be sure to check out our heated indoor pool/hot tub and our billiards room!

We look forward to hosting your next stay in Ann Arbor!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I typically stay at chain hotels that promise a quality breakfast, immaculate rooms, and impeccable service. The Ann Arbor Regent Hotel and Suites did not disappoint. I did miss hot oatmeal, but was in every other way more than pleased. Excellent value for the price. We will stay whenever we are in Ann Arbor. TIP: If you are physically challenged, the beds are low and easily accessed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Shelly,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am happy to hear our staff ensured you enjoyed your stay and that your guest room exceeded your needs! Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to hosting your next visit to Ann Arbor!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very grateful to housekeeper Miriam for accommodating my request to have my room cleaned a little late as I was going in and out of my room during the day for wedding prep. This was much appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Miriam is a wonderful member of our team! Thank you for recognizing her hard work. I will pass this along so the rest of our staff can see what a great job she did! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The stay was very nice. The room was clean. And the staff fulfilled my special request excellently. Anything I asked for, I got right away. the billiard room was well kept. There were a lot of kids this weekend, so we didn't get to enjoy the pool and hot tub. But the jacuzzi tub in the room made up for it. All and all. Very happy with my stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind words! I am pleased to hear that our staff met your needs and fulfilled your special request. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and I am happy we were able to do that for you. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed one night. The hotel was modern, clean, and nice. Our room was spacious, clean, lots of lighting. The mattress was acceptable, although the sheets were a bit thin. The bathroom was modern, clean and the shower had a lot of hot water. The towels were pretty thick. There was a fridge, coffee maker, and flat screen TV in the room.

The hotel has an indoor pool, jacouzzi, and a game room complete with billiard table and shuffleboard. The breakfast was pretty good. Although there was a full house, the staff worked hard to make sure the food kept coming out. We had eggs, toast, cereal. The coffee was quite good.
Overall, our stay was pleasant and the price was excellent. The hotel is about a 5- 10 minute drive to the downtown area.

Room Tip: we faced the back- very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
AnnArborRegent, Manager at Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings! It is great to hear we exceeded your expectations here at the Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites! We proudly offer the best service and amenities in Ann Arbor! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback!

We look forward to seeing you again!