In the 10+ years that I've been visiting/living in Ann Arbor, I've stayed at a number of the properties clustered at the State Street and I-94 intersection. This Hampton Inn is one of my favorites of the bunch because of the cleanliness, friendly staff, and updated style that one can usually expect from the Hampton chain.
+ Location! Right across the street from Briarwood Mall, easy on/off I-94, convenient to UM and downtown Ann Arbor. If you don't have a car, there are ample dining options within walking distance, and bus stops within walking distance.
+ Hotel interior has been updated with all modern fixtures, plumbing, furniture.
+ Very clean throughout
- Parking is tight, especially if the hotel is near capacity, expect to have difficulty finding a spot at night
- No pets allowed
- Prices are high, even for Hampton, and even for Ann Arbor
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - South Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-South Michigan