“Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-South”

Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-South
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I agree with the last reviewer. This hotels is very old and marginally clean.
But to be fair, the hotel is under going an exterior remodel that should help in that aspect once complete.
I was very disappointed in terms of both amenities and condition. No fridge in the room makes for a tough stay. The front desk personnel were extremely pleasant and the gentleman who came to fix out a/c unit was very helpful. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping. Overall, I would not stay here in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Not the best - a bit disappointing in terms of both amenities and condition. ONce I turned in for the night the air conditioner began to knock - so much for a good night's rest. Typically the Hampton Inns are clean and comfortable - not this one. It was noisy and only 'average' in terms of clean.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The hotel was clean and confortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I certainly would reccommend it, and I will stay here again. The breakfast was good, and the staff were also very friendly.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel by myself while my husband was at U of M hospital. I was warmly welcomed,room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. Great place to stay and awesome customer service, I would stay again in a heartbeat. I bought a piece of pie at the hospital to take back to the hotel and I forgot my fork. I called down and the attendant brought me one up. I had to call again for something I forgot and he brought it up to me without hesitation. What awesome service. The breakfast was delicious. The hotel is close to reatraunts and shopping.

Room Tip: the king bed room is awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this Hampton Inn during the past four year when visiting our daughter at UM. Every time the staff has been so friendly and helpful, the rooms are nice and clean, and the breakfast is more than adequate. I would highly recommend this hotel for an Ann Arbor stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Breakfast not to good, choices are few and not at all tasty at all . orange juice so diluted it tasted horrible, staff is attentive and eager to help, bathroom could be cleaner and internet slow and unresponsive at times

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and the staff is great! They will help you any way they can while you stay in Ann Arbor. Even if you are an Ohio State fan!!! I never really stayed in my room except to sleep and get ready so they worked for that purpose. The hotel is close to downtown and major highways to take you all around the area. The staff can recommend places to eat and Ann Arbor has a ton of great places to eat!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business