Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffa great place to staystate streetother hotelsbriarwood mallfitness centerthree nightsbusiness tripnice stayfresh fruitfootball weekendmichiganuniversityinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The construction were not a problem, I did enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was great and the staffs were excellent. The location was right for me I could reach all my destination on time. It was a very relaxing time for me and I would stay at this hotel if I should be in Michigan.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichelleMcclintockGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your past stay. The construction is almost complete and I couldn't be happier, as I completely understand how our guests feel pulling into the parking lot. We have fewer and fewer pieces of machinery on property and it is looking fantastic. I agree we are in a wonderful location and I think our employees work very hard each and every day to exceed our guests expectations.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The entire experience was good. The room was very quiet (but a little too dark for me) and clean. Breakfast was very good and the room filled with sunshine. Staff at front desk (and in the breakfast room) was very friendly and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to review our staff and mention nice comments. They just love hearing about how well they are doing and I love patting them on the back for a job well done. Hopefully you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The furniture was old and there was no refrigerator. The room was clean. The hotel was undergoing some construction which added outside noise and made navigating the parking lot less than ideal

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I am certainly happy that you found the staff to be friendly and accommodating, I can say that all of the team members here work extremly hard to ensure our guests are happy. We do not have refrigerators in our rooms, but we do deliver upon request, I apologize if this was not mentioned to you when you asked and I will be following up with the team member working the night of your arrival. Construction is almost complete, which is making everyone around here just a bit happier.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

we stayed at the HAmpton Inn SOuth in Ann Arbor . I was a bit disappointed. First the Hotel was going through and exterior everhaul. I could not even see the HAMPTON name or find the entrance. The nice feeling that you get when you get to your hotel was not there. I realize that they want the hotel to be updated, I wish it was not during our visit. The room was very small, we had stayed at the Hampton in Maumee, On the night before and that room was great.
The furnishings were nice. The bed was not as comfortable as usual at HAMPTONS. The TV stations were not that many. THere were no extra towels or pillows in the room. The lobby was very plain. The breakfast area was nice. The breakfast was just okay, not as nice as other HAMPTONS . The location was very good. Close to MALL , University of Michigan, and lots of restaurants. The staff was very nice

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. I understand that an exterior renovation is never the first thing you would like to see when checking into a hotel. Our signs were taken down while the rooftop was being finished and shortly a brand new sign will be going up for everyone to see. The finish project will be amazing, with a new parking lot and a revamped landscaping. I agree with you that our location is perfect for a trip to Ann Arbor and I also believe that the associates here are absolutely amazing. We do place our required linen in the guest rooms, but we always have plenty of available pillows and towels for guests requesting extra supplies to make their stay just like home. I hope you come back and give us another try, the construction trucks are almost out of site!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

another good stay at a clean (in the process of being remodeled, in and out), economical Hampton. VERY nice people. nice bathroom amenities. tasty--and complimentary!--b'fast. have been there before and will stay there again. you'd have to work hard to beat the price-value combo offerred.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family