I reserved 3 rooms for my honors group to stay while in town at a conference. The conference hotel had very poor reviews so I decided to go elsewhere. The Hampton had very good reviews so we decided to give it a try even though it was more expensive that the other hotel but comparable to others in the area. I booked under a promotion in which the rate was 114 per night but for every night and we received a 20 dollar gas card per room reserved.
When we checked in we were treated very nicely, were waited on immediately and received our goodie bags with snacks and the gas cards. Sometimes when traveling with a college student group we are treated like we will trash the place or something but that was not the case here. The students were impressed with the rooms and we all enjoyed the fresh cookies in the afternoon. Breakfast was also very good and there was extra room to sit nearby if the main area was full.
Check out was easy because the bills were under the door in the morning and all we had to do was turn in our room key cards.
The only drawback is that they don't have rooms with two queen beds only doubles so I reserved a king with a pull out for 4 women and it was a little snug. The two guys liked the room with two doubles though and the king room without pull out was very roomy and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-North hotel, ideally located for your visit to Michigan universities, area companies and other attractions. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport is only 25 miles from our hotel in Ann Arbor, MI. Situated northeast of downtown Ann Arbor, our north Ann Arbor hotel is minutes from the University of Michigan North Campus, Cleary University, the Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, Concordia University and Eastern Michigan University.Stay with us when you take campus tours or attend football games, graduation and other events. Stroll through the Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum. Browse the jewelry stores, gift shops and markets, or enjoy the district’s vibrant nightlife. Visit the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum. Drive to Detroit to explore the history of the automobile industry and to enjoy cultural and family-friendly attractions. Surrounded by many area companies, our hotel in Ann Arbor, MI is only a mile from Domino’s World Headquarters.Reserve one of our 129 guest rooms featuring king and double beds, and a hospitality suite. Connect to free WiFi to surf the web or check email. Get some work done at the desk or set up your laptop on the convenient lap desk. Watch your favorite cable programs on the 32-inch HDTV. Ask about additional amenities such as a mini-refrigerator and microwave. We look forward to welcoming you to Hampton Inn Ann Arbor – North, a great choice among hotels in Ann Arbor, MI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North Michigan