Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - Briarwood Mall
Sheraton.com
US$176
US$155
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-South(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$139
US$221
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$132
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$285
US$243
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$105
US$99
Courtyard Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)
US$144
Hotels.com
US$158
US$119
Priceline
All reviewsbriarwood mallweek staywalking distancelong stayhome away from homeparking lotgreat place to stayturneresahospitalkitchenettedryeruniversitymi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We stayed here four plus weeks while my husband had cancer treatment. It was quiet, clean, the beds were very, very comfortable. Nice little kitchen and breakfast was good. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jmt6765
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - Briarwood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you slept well on one of our new mattresses. They were just replaced recently and your feedback is appreciated. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room, our grab-and-go breakfast as well as our friendly staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I really like this hotel, but be advised...i booked a room through room77, then i had to cancel so i called the actual hotel extended stay briarwood, who said "ok your cancelled".

Turns out they cannot cancel, room 77 has to cancel. so I got charged by room 77 even though I was told by the hotel that it was canceled. They will not refund...and I eat the $$

Also, after you get a quote from room 77 you may want to compare with the actual hotel web site cause I did not find any difference in price when you use say a AAA discount.

Room Tip: dont use third party sites like room 77, deal with the hotel direct, often you get the same discount if you have say AAA
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - Briarwood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Steve - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our 3rd party cancellation policy was not explained to you. To prevent this from happening again, my team is going to work on communicating this message to guests as much as possible moving forward.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at daa@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The hotel was out of the heavy traffic and on a hill. It wasn't crammed into everything else. So its quiet here. Friendly staff that is understanding and a nice breakfast offer. They offer some basics is you forget Very Very clean and a great room. Great bed, with four fluffy pillows. Awesome kitchen area! also a great price. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Tinasmithrobinson
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - Briarwood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is especially rewarding to know that the entire staff was friendly, understanding and helpful. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast, our newest offering.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

For an extended stay it is the right place one should stay in.The location of the place is really great as it is accessible to anywhere around may it be travelling or shopping.The stay is affordable as compared to the hotels in and around the same area specially when you have to stay for such a long period.The hotel provides a reasonably comfortable stay.There are many affordable restaurants for dining around the area.The staff was good ,the rooms were clean.The hotel gives a reasonably good breakfast.Linen and laundry facilities were available.The staff was unaware of the bus timetables ,these timetables are easily available in the buses for free which I feel the hotel staff should make available to the guests,As most of the guests are from all around the world and are not at first conversant with in and around the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - Briarwood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Niyati - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we provided you with clean, comfortable accommodations. I am sorry that we did not have bus schedules available at the desk, but will look to do this moving forward as I think it is a great idea to keep them on hand!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The hallways in this hotel were disgusting. The room was adequate. The staff was rude and poorly trained. My room was prepaid, but I was required to give a credit card for "incidentals" - what this is I have no clue! No bar, no restaurant, so I didn't like giving my personal card.....and lo and behold they billed my card for the room!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Pam R
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - Briarwood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Pam - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As a team, we are working on providing better customer service, reviewing our housekeeping standards and speaking about charging policies when it comes to prepaid guests.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at DAA@extendedstay.com, so we can make this right with you. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.