Clean, and simple. Loved this hotel for our quick one night stay. 45 Minutes from Downtown Detroit. Close to University of Michigan Campus so plenty places to eat and places to see around the hotel. Mall is right across the street. Right of the freeway. Room was decorative very new and nice, and was clean. Didn't use the pool but noticed that it is handicapped accessible with a lift swing. Also the lobby is awesome and there is a cute "bistro" there. Which i thought would be awesome for those needing that. If we ever come back to the area we will stay here again. Room are very up - to - date which was a plus! Almost forgot - LOVED the matress, so comfy I wanted to take it home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully designed and smoke-free, the Courtyard Ann Arbor hotel impresses savvy business travelers with its innovative facilities and delights leisure travelers with its superior amenities. As one of the preferred University of Michigan hotels, the Courtyard Ann Arbor is conveniently located near research parks and the University of Michigan's campus, hospitals and medical centers. Now serving Starbucks coffee in the NEW Bistro Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Marriott
- Ann Arbor Courtyard
- Courtyard Ann Arbor Michigan