This Marriott has been recently remodeled. The lobby is beautiful and the rooms all have new, contemporay furniture and finishes. The room I had included a king bed and separate sitting area, flat screen TVs, adequately sized bathroom and was quiet.
The bed and bedding was comfortable. The bathroom does not have any make-up mirror though.
Overall one of the nicest, newest rooms I have been in for a while--unless you go to a much more expensive hotel.
The neighborhood is near office complexes, the mall (the mall however is quite dated and nothing special), and I-94.
The lobby cafe has Starbucks which they do well and limited menu.
The only aspect of the hotel I did not like was the elevators--they are few and far in between. One single elevator at each end of the very long hallways. It is always a hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully designed and smoke-free, the Courtyard Ann Arbor hotel impresses savvy business travelers with its innovative facilities and delights leisure travelers with its superior amenities. As one of the preferred University of Michigan hotels, the Courtyard Ann Arbor is conveniently located near research parks and the University of Michigan's campus, hospitals and medical centers. Now serving Starbucks coffee in the NEW Bistro Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Marriott
- Ann Arbor Courtyard
- Courtyard Ann Arbor Michigan