“Better Than Average Courtyard”

Courtyard Ann Arbor
Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Atlanta
“Better Than Average Courtyard”
Reviewed 26 February 2006

Was here on business for three nights. Marriott Platinum Rewards member, stay in Marriott and Hilton properties throughout the country.

Recent renovation - actually still in progress while I was there - make the rooms quite comfortable. It is quite a hike from the front desk to the elevator, and you are pretty much stuck using the front door for now, so be ready for a long walk every time you go in or out.

• Stayed February 2006, travelled on business
3 Thank CJKatl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 27 March 2004

I had made reservations at the Courtyard Marriott approximately 3 months in advance to ensure I would have the type I room I requested.
When I arrived at the hotel check in went very smoothly and we proceeded to take our luggage to the room. As soon as I opened the door I took a quick glance and realized that this was NOT the room I reserved. There were 4 adults in our group as well as a toddler and infant - I reserved a suite with a king size bed and a sofa bed and we were put in a room with 1 queen size bed and no sofa bed. I was being charged the rate quoted for the more expensive room even though that was not the room we were placed in. Not to mention I was paying extra for a mini fridge and microwave which wasn't there either. I went back to the front desk and was told that a reservation only guaranttees a room will be available and that they do not guaranttee that people will be given the type of room they reserve. I was also told that I should feel free to cancel the reservation and find a room elsewhere. Which is exactly what I did.

• Stayed August 2002
The Kensington Hotel
The Kensington Hotel
#8 of 34 in Ann Arbor
Residence Inn Ann Arbor Downtown

Been to Courtyard Ann Arbor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Ann Arbor

Property: Courtyard Ann Arbor
Address: 3205 Boardwalk St, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-2701
Region: United States > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
#11 Business Hotel in Ann Arbor
#11 Family Hotel in Ann Arbor
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Ann Arbor 3*
Beautifully designed and smoke-free, the Courtyard Ann Arbor hotel impresses savvy business travelers with its innovative facilities and delights leisure travelers with its superior amenities. As one of the preferred University of Michigan hotels, the Courtyard Ann Arbor is conveniently located near research parks and the University of Michigan's campus, hospitals and medical centers. Now serving Starbucks coffee in the NEW Bistro Cafe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor