“Can you turn down the mic?”

No photo provided
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I love Potbelly sandwiches. I usually get the chicken salad on wheat and a milk shake. I love the little cookies they put on the shake straw. Yes, I am easy to please. I like this place for take out, they also have good chips and a good beverage selection. The line moves fast at all three AA locations I've been to so it works for lunch. On the other hand I hate eating in here. They usually have a local musician playing which would be fine except that is all you can hear and not the person/people you are with. Also, it always seems to be dirty at the tables. Gross. Overall: take out Yes, eat in I'll Pass.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

GREAT sandwich. My wife and I stopped here for some grub out of curiosity and boredom of Subway. Glad we did! I had a sub on whole wheat bread called "The Wreck" that was a mess of pork products and fresh toppings. Too tasty. Wife got a meditteranean sub with chicken added for $1extra. Also excellent. They make their own hot peppers, which are AWESOME. 5 thumbs up and only $15 for 2 subs large sized subs and the add on.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

For a casual lunch break, it's the best! They have a wide variety of sandwich choices and sides. There is also outside seating during the Spring-Fall season.

Reviewed 28 February 2009

Great sandwiches and cookies!