“Pastry’s Wonderful Food Is Iffy!”

H&H Bakery and Restaurant AuGres
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Au Gres
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re going to buy there breads or pastries The are wonderful! But there food is so so! I had them make me grilled chicken breasts with broccoli and baked potato, broccoli was still frozen and hard and baked potatoe wasn’t cooked chicken was under cooked

Reviewed 13 May 2018

SERVICE WAS GREAT. Food came fast. Small menu. The food was just OK. It was mothers day and you have to give them lots of credit for giving out FREE cupcakes to us Mom's and the people who brought us there. Very nice of them. Everything was WELL buttered. Hope you like butter. We were there after 6:30 at night and the bakery section was almost empty. . I believe they had a sell out day. The pizza at the next table looked like what we should have ordered, (at our waitress's suggestion) but we choose a prime rib sandwich and an egg omelet. I may stop again and next time I will try the pizza.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I'm a big fan of mayo! The GIANT BLT was my choice to our waitress, Pam said it big. I also asked for a side of Mayo, Pam said we don't use Mayo. That's sacreligious in my book. We ended up with Soup n Sandwich. Not my fave but the no mayo took the wind out of my sails. The service is quick and Pam did a great job. Good place for a meal unless it's a sandwich!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My review is solely based on the donuts. Peanut butter, custard filled, apple fritter.... you can’t go wrong no matter what you choose. If you decide to dine in, service tends to be a little slow.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Not many good places to go for food and a good bakery but here is where it is at! Never leave unhappy.