“something different for the thirty-something”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Au Train
Au Train Lake B&B & Cottage
Ranked #2 of 2 Au Train B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 July 2008

My husband and I had to attend a family wedding in the area and couldn't agree on a place to stay until we found the Autrain lake B&B. Never having stayed at a bed a breakfast before, we didn't know what to expect, but it was wonderful . . .sleeping late in a huge fluffy bed and having a gourmet breakfast waiting for us when we traipsed down stairs. The whole experience was incredible. I highly recommend it to those thirty-somethings looking for a unique experience of pampering.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 9 July 2008

I stayed in the B&B and it was absolutely exquisite. The innkeeper, Susan, came out to meet me with an umbrella in a drenching downpour. She showed me to my beautiful room and brought hot tea and a piece of cake. What a delightful welcome! The view from my bedroom was of a smaller lake surrounded by forest. So peaceful I couldn't stop gazing out the window. And the linens! Gorgeous fine linens and a perfectly made, inviting bed. The towels were also lovely, thick and absorbant. Susan is a wonderful cook and her breakfast was delicious and different...and enough for twice as many. What a delightful and cozy place this is.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank mcbr

Been to Au Train Lake B&B & Cottage? Share your experiences!