“One of Michigan's Best Getaways” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Cobblestone Manor Luxury Historic Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Auburn Hills B&B and Inns
Northville, Michigan
“One of Michigan's Best Getaways”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

Paul and I spent two nights at Cobblestone in April and couldn't be happier with the experience. Splendid atmosphere with antique furnishings and period decor, delicious breakfasts (blueberry stuffed French toast, for instance), entertaining conversation with other guests, and friendly, amusing innkeepers. It's a romantic hideaway but easy to get to. We recommend a visit to the 88,000 square foot Meadowbrook mansion while you're there. It's only about a mile away. Cobblestone will surprise and delight you.

Room Tip: All rooms have a hot tub but some are more spacious floor plans than others and have king rather tha...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Wayne, mi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

If you want a very romantic, relaxing, just the two of us stay, this is it! The fireplace and whirlpool tub was great. Love it start to finish. Everyone at breakfast thought their room was the BEST ONE! The hosts are very friendly and make breakfast very cozy.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ron W
Waterford, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

Pure R and R for couples or business travelers. In every sense, attention to detail and great care has given to every guest who enters Cobblestone. The Inn itself is tucked away in a wooded area between Chrysler Headquarters and Oakland University. Yet, it feels miles away from anything. Our very clean room had a large jetted tub/shower and a gas fireplace. The king-sized bed was very comfortable. There was a desk and two comfy chairs, too. Having been a business traveler, I would highly recommend this safe and peaceful place whenever anyone is doing business in the Auburn Hills-Rochester, MI area. You'll be able to unwind after a busy day. The price, which includes a hearty breakfast should be okay for many expense budgets. We went on a weekend and the inn was at capacity with couples. Yet, it didn't feel crowded at all. We stayed based on the great feedback we heard from friends and family who have stayed at Cobblestone and we agree with their endorsements. We have had a lot of great experiences staying at bed and breakfasts. Cobblestone was the best of all!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank WaterfordMom
cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2013

This weekend getaway was a surprise for my husband. When we pulled up to the B&B, it was all lit up and the snow was falling. The sight was breathtaking. My hubs has stayed at B&B's around the world but even he was impressed. We walked into the lobby and were greeted by a warm fire and a warm hostess Lisa. The breakfasts were incredibly good (French Toast Stuffed with Blueberries and Spinach and Shallot Crustless Quiche, both served with fresh fruit and sausage) as were the homemade cookies. The inn is conveniently located near I-75. The rooms were both elegant and homey at the same time. You don't need to bring a hair dryer or toiletries because the bathroom is well-stocked. Paul and Lisa were so friendly and helpful. We are from out-of-state, but it's interesting that a number of guests were locals. That speaks volumes about what a treat it is to stay at Cobblestone Manor.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ClevelandBratticus
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

I liked this place a lot, the innkeepers are very kind and the property is very beautiful and hidden away. The only things that kept me from giving this place a 5 were that the size of the room was a little small and also we actually had to walk outside to an attached building to get to our room (Hill room). Other than that, no complaints, breakfast was delicious, bathroom was fully stocked with anything one might possibly need.. etc.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Ypsilanti, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

I decided to book this stay for one night as a birthday gift for my boyfriend. The landscaping and atmosphere as you pull up are beautiful. I was extremely happy I made the decision to stay here as soon as I parked. I feel it important to note that I was late checking in, but called to let the inn keepers know I was in traffic. I was greeted with nothing but kindness and appreciation that I informed them of my projected tardiness. Paul was awesome! When I checked in, he so graciously offered my an upgrade and showed me around the house. He was nothing but kind and I truly felt like a friend of the family within the first 10 minutes that I was there. I was put in the Meadowlark Suite. The room was beautiful and upgraded in all the right places, the bathroom was sleek and stylish yet still decorated to follow the theme of the room and home. The bed was awesome and OH SO comfortable! I decided to do the Dinner Special and loved Alfoccino's as much as the Manor. My partner was impressed as soon as we pulled up (it was a surprise to him) and loved all aspects of the stay, especially the breakfast in the morning and the hot tub! DELICIOUS! After breakfast, Paul showed us some photos of when the Inn was renovated and we were able to explore and experience some of the history within the walls. Great experience, awesome place to go with you Loved one.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Blaire T
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

Paul and Heather REALLY know how to run a B & B! Everything was completely perfect! This place is great and I would definitely recommend staying here. Clean, pristine, quiet, beautifully decorated inside, and out. Can't say enough. It was a wonderful birthday present from my husband. We bought the package, which included a lovely dinner at Alfoccino restaurant. They also severed an incredibly delicious breakfast in the morning. I would surely stay there again sometime! Thanks again to our hosts Paul and Heather!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple