“Victorian Jewel”

Cobblestone Manor Luxury Historic Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Auburn Hills B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 July 2009

My wife and I stayed in Auburn Hills, MI for 8 days. The Cobblestone Manor made our stay complete! Paul and Heather are great "Innkeepers" ! The beds were beyond perfect for some much needed rest! And the gardens, just breathtaking and so tranquil. Loved the convenience of the area. It is hard to imagine such a beautiful setting in this mass area!

The breakfasts are also EXCELLENT. I am taking some of their culinary ideas home with me to use at home.

This is our 4th trip and We will definitely return!!! Many thanks to Paul, Heather and Joe (their Cocker Spaniel) for sharing their B&B with us!!!

I would recommend this Inn to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 May 2009

My husband and I loved this Bed and Breakfast! It was beautifully decorated, and the owners, Paul and Heather were extremely accomodating. They were so nice and friendly to us during our stay. Willing to help out with anything. The breakfast was wonderful (Heather gave me the recipe). Our room was extremely clean and spacious. The whirlpool bathtub was great. I can't say enough about how happy we were with this place. I would definitely recommend that you stay here!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2009

It was a fantastic stay at Cobblestone Manor, the owners were friendly, courteous and gracious! This is THE perfect place to go when you need a break from the hustle bustle of the world!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2008

They gave us problems for checking in a little late because it was our wedding day. Then they tried to accuse us of destroying property. We won't go there again!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank whatever5000
theinnkeeper01, Owner at Cobblestone Manor Luxury Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2010

After discovering extensive damage to a new comforter set upon checkout of these guests, a kind note was sent to them asking them to do the right thing and pay for replacement. Neither a response nor payment were ever received from them.

Reviewed 24 August 2004

The Cobblestone Manor was gorgeous and so homy and comfortable. I guess they bought it in '93 and started renovating shortly afterwards..and now it looks completely different and amazing. This was my first time at a B&B so it was very new sitting down to breakfast with all of the other guests and chatting but once we got used to it it was actually really nice. I was afraid that we'd both be starving after breakfast ( I assumed that it would be muffins and bagels on a platter and help yourself) but they served a fruit plate and either a baked omelette type dish or a baked stuffed french toast both of which were just incredible. Even the breakfast sausages were better than anything that I have tried elsewhere. I know that she makes her granola but I'm beginning to think that perhaps everything is home made. Breakfast is served with "Cobblestones" which are these delicious cinnamon biscuits. Well at any rate neither of of needed to go for the second helping that they offered although it was really nice to know that they were offered. We stayed over valentines weekend and they had the dining room decorated with ballons and streamers... but sooo tastelfully done. It just added to the already romantic feel of the place. Our room was so comfy with a jacuzzi tub just feet from the bed. They had a nice selection of movies that you could borrow which we took advantage of. It's hard to explain but as someone used to hotels and motels you just want to get up and get out in the morning...sightsee until bedtime. I actually found myself mid-day wanting to just go "home". They really really do make a grand effort to make you ultra comfortable and we had a lovely weekend there. I'd happily rate the Cobblestone Manor a five star establishment.

• Stayed: February 2004
1  Thank DaisyBelle
Reviewed 20 March 2004

This was easily the best bed and breakfast (or hotel for that matter) that we have ever stayed in. The home is beautiful and uniquely decorated but I really appreciated all the little details, the high quality soaps and shampoos, ironed sheets and a million little details that charmed and pleased me. The beds were so comfortable and the breakfast was outstanding. I would highly recommend staying at the Cobblestone Manor anytime you are in the Detroit or surrounding area.

2  Thank lilredhairgrl